Church Contribution Software by FlockBase provides churches of all sizes a simple and easy solution to track church membership and contribution records. Easy-to-use software tracks members, families, contributions, groups, pledges, attendance, birth dates, anniversaries, and more.
- Straight-forward data entry screens are simple, logical and easy-to-use
- One low price for any size church’s database with no restriction for number of computers, users, or database content
- Multiple computers usage through local networking is available and is encouraged
- Multiple computer usage is possible via the Cloud by using DropBox, LogMeIn, and other free software readily available on the internet
- Ensure data entry accuracy by using the FlockBase Deposit function to balance contributions entered to the counter’s totals easily.
- Create groups like (choir, youth, senior citizens, Sunday School classes, finance committee,)
- Assign members and households(families) to groups
- Filterable datasheets for email addresses or as input for your mail merge program
- User-defined data fields for both households and members
- User customized Status codes, Member roles, and Payment types
- Selectable telephone and postal code formatting for non-USA English speaking countries
- The currency presented is based upon regional computer setting
- Provides deposit information to be imported into FlockBase Accounting
- Export deposits from FlockBase into QuickBooks compatible file
- Personal support and continuing updates to the software
- Track member attendance by group event (e.g., Sunday School attendance, board meetings, etc.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Membership and household information (name, address, phone, email, date of birth, anniversaries, and more)
- Contributions by a member and by a fund
- Members’ pledges and compare pledged amounts to actual contributions
- Membership lists and reports
- Financial reports by date range
- Mailing labels and reports for selected members, households, or groups
- Annual membership contribution letters for contributor tax purposes
- Periodic membership contribution notification letters
If you thoroughly explore the website, you will have an excellent basis to decide. We know that evaluating software is a complicated process, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
We want you to understand what you are buying, so we provide a large number of screenshots on this website to show your interaction with the software and a large number of examples of the many reports that are available along with complete User Guides on the website as well.