Church Contractors Software
Classification of Ministers, Employees and Contractors
The first step in complying with the Internal Revenue Code is to understand how the code classifies ministers, employees and contractors. The proper classification is very important because of the different tax laws that affect each category. Most churches will have at least some personnel in each of three separate categories:
1. Minister employees
2. Non-minister employees
3. Independent contractors
The book answers each of these questions:
- Do minister’s receive special tax treatment?
- Who is considered a minister for tax purposes?
- Is a part-time youth/music minister considered a minister for tax purposes?
- Do non-minister church employees receive special tax treatment?
- Can the church choose to treat an employee as an independent contractor?
- What determines if someone is an employee or an independent contractor?
Money back guarantee. No questions asked. If your not 100% satisfied, just email me and I will refund your money.
Areas of Service: Church Contractors Software, Small Church Software, Small Church Employees Software, Small Church Ministers Software