- Tax saving tips for ministers
- Structuring ministerial compensation packages
- Maximizing the ministerial housing allowance
- Fine tuning tax‐free employee reimbursements
- Car allowance or mileage reimbursement?
- Advantages and disadvantages of opting‐out of Social Security
- Offering tax free health insurance for employees
- Common payroll reporting errors
- Reporting cash & non‐cash contributions
- When Form 1099s are required
- Applying for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Live Q&A session
Saturday, January 18 from 9am-12pm
Parker Baptist Association
118 E Park Ave, Weatherford, TX 76086
This event will be broadcast and open to Q&A via Facebook Live on the Parker Baptist Association Facebook page.
Please click here to RSVP by registering on the Parker Baptist Association website, and receive a complimentary free trial of FlockBase Software.
Absolutely Free! Sponsored by FlockBase Software.
- 28 years in public accounting and church consulting
- Prepared hundreds of minister tax returns
- Founder of FlockBase Software
- 30 years of accounting
- 23 years in church financial administration
- Partner in FlockBase Software