Church Management Program by FlockBase provides churches of all sizes a simple and easy solution to track church membership and contribution records.
Easy-to-use software tracks members, families, contributions, groups, pledges, attendance, birth dates, anniversaries, and more. Prints annual contribution statements, mailing labels, text directories, and full-color pictorial directories for your church.
We know that evaluating software is a difficult process and we want to make it as easy for you as possible. We want you to know what you are buying, so we provide a large number of screenshots on this website to show your interaction with the software. There are many examples of the many available reports and complete User Guides on the website.
If you fully explore the website, you will have a very good basis to make your decision.
Church Management Software
- Straight-forward data entry screens are simple, logical and easy-to-use
- One low price for any size church’s database with no restriction for the number of computers, users, or database content
- Multiple computers usage through local networking is available and is encouraged
- Multiple computer usage is possible via the Cloud by using DropBox, LogMeIn, and/or other free software readily available on the internet
- Ensure data entry accuracy by using the FlockBase Deposit function to easily balance contributions entered to the counter’s totals.
- Create groups like (choir, youth, senior citizens, Sunday School classes, finance committee,)
- Assign members and households(families) to groups
- Filterable datasheets for email addresses, or as input for your mail merge program
- User-defined data fields for both households and members
- User customized Status codes, Member roles, and Payment types
- Selectable telephone and postal code formatting for non-USA English speaking countries
- The currency presented is based upon regional computer setting
- Provides deposit information to be imported into FlockBase Accounting
- Export deposits from FlockBase into QuickBooks compatible file
- Personal support and continuing updates to the software
- Track member attendance by group event (e.g. Sunday School attendance, board meetings, etc.)
- Event Management
- Planning Center
- Volunteer Management
- Small Churches
- Church Members
- Management Solutions
- Small Groups
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Membership and household information (name, address, phone, email, date of birth, anniversaries and more)
- Contributions by the member and by the fund
- Members’ pledges and compare pledged amounts to actual contributions
- Text directories and full-color pictorial directories on your own printer or print to PDF for off-premises printing.
- Membership lists and reports
- Financial reports by date range
- Mailing labels and reports for selected members, households, or groups
- Annual membership contribution letters for contributor tax purposes
- Periodic membership contribution notification letters
We know that evaluating software is a difficult process and we want to make it as easy for you as possible. We want you to know what you are buying, so we provide a large number of screenshots on this website to show your interaction with the software, and a large number of examples of the many reports that are available along with complete User Guides on the website as well. If you fully explore the website, you will have a very good basis to make your decision.