Free Tax Seminar for Ministries & Churches
Hosted by Parker Baptist Association & Presented by FlockBase Software
- Tax saving tips for ministers
- Structuring ministerial compensation packages
- Maximizing the ministerial housing allowance
- Fine tuning tax‐free employee reimbursements
- Car allowance or mileage reimbursement?
- Advantages and disadvantages of opting‐out of Social Security
- Offering tax free health insurance for employees
- Common payroll reporting errors
- Reporting cash & non‐cash contributions
- When Form 1099s are required
- Applying for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Live Q&A session
Monday, January 27 from 9am-12pm
Bell Baptist Association
BBA Missions Hall, 1125 College St, Belton, TX 76513
This event will be broadcast and open to Q&A via Facebook Live on the FlockBase Facebook page. Please click here to visit and “like” our Facebook, or click the Facebook icon in the bottom left corner of this page.
Please click here to RSVP by registering on the Bell Baptist Association website.
Absolutely Free! Sponsored by FlockBase Software.
- 28 years in public accounting and church consulting
- Prepared hundreds of minister tax returns
- Founder of FlockBase Software
- 30 years of accounting
- 23 years in church financial administration
- Partner in FlockBase Software